Goal: You are the master of your grill.
How to cook the perfect steak Pan vs Grill. (A little racey.)
Ask yourself: What is broiling vs. grilling?
How to get the classic quadrillage.
- Use a great piece of meat
- Make sure your grill is hot.
- Move the steak as little as possible.
- Place steak at an angle: 10 to 4.
- When you move steak, place in a new hot spot: 2 to 8.
- Then flip the steak over and repeat.
- DON’T BE THE GRILL JOCKEY WHO CONSTANTLY TURNS THE MEAT!
Sauces that go great with grilled meat, poultry, and fish:
- Culmination Assignment
- Master Narrative Production Sheet
- 1 or 2 plated dinners with sauce, and appropriate accompaniments, and garnish.